Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Got Tagged........


This is how I sit most of the day. I have a hard time putting my baby down. So here Gavin and I sit while I finally fill out the tag that Megan and Arien sent me.
8 favorite TV shows.......
1. Biggest Loser (love Jillian and often channel her when I teach spin)
2. Private Practice (I want to work there)
3. Arrested Development ( I own all 3 seasons and could watch them over and over)
4. Lost
5. Dancing With The Stars
5. Oprah ( I don't love Oprah, but I love her topics)
6. One Tree Hill
7. The Office
8. Grey's Anatomy
8 Things I did Yesterday......
1. Walked around my lake with my friend Katie
2. Napped with Gavin
3. Made a yummy dinner for my funny husband
4. Finished the laundry
5. Went to Wal-Mart
6. Worked out with Jared
7. Organized my fridge
8. Went to bed early
8 things I look forward to......
1. Spring break in Utah
2. Gavin getting the rsv vaccine
3. Gavin getting better
4. My birthday
5. my first race back after having Gavin (duathlon Feb 22nd)
6. Riding my new bike
7. Vegas in March
8. Did I mention my birthday
8 Things I Can Do........
1. Get that last big burp from Gavin
2. Remember song lyrics from like 10 years ago
3. Teach a really hard spin class
4. Run a marathon
5. Leave dishes for the morning( I don't do this often, but when I have to, it doesn't bother me)
6. Make my husband laugh really hard
7. Beat my husband at Halo
8. Talk to my sister on the phone for hours and hours
8 Things On My Wish List........
1. Gold swatch
2. Snowboard
3. Bike Trainer
4. Alone date with Jared
5. Trip to Mexico
6. Silver Pumas
7. Pedicure
8. Professional full body massage
I am not going to tag anyone. I don't have 8 people that haven't already done this. Love you all!

1 comment:

The Laundry Queen said...

I can totally see you channeling Jillian! Cute blog, Amy!