Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to Utah

Last month we were able to go home to Utah, TWICE! The first was for my sweet oma's funeral and the second time was for Jared's spring break. Here's some pictures from the first trip home.......



Because I came into town on such short notice I didn't have time to tell everyone, so I called Dana and told her to meet me at McDonald's where I was having lunch with my family and to not tell her kids, so I could surprise them with Gavin. She sent me a text when they pulled up and I walked out with Gavin in my arms and when they walked in I said, "Hey what are you guys doing here?" It was so funny to see their faces and such a fun surprise! This is the picture from McDonald's.




This was Gavin's first sleep over with a cousin. Alissa stayed with me and helped out with Gavin. I'm so glad she likes him now. I think it's safe to say that she LOVES him!




Davis and Gavin. After Davis saw Gavin the first time he said to his mom, Dana, " Grab him and run!"




Gavin LOVES his Mimi! He gets really excited when his Mimi holds him and sings to him.




Gavin got a lot of attention while we were home. It was so fun for him to be around so many people that love him. It really makes me home sick and wish we lived closer, but we'll just have to come up with more excuses to visit.

No comments: