Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gavin's blessing

This was Gavin's outfit for his blessing. He looked so cute! Thanks Dana and Steve! We were so lucky to be able to go home and bless him around our friends and family. Jared did an amazing job and it was so special to watch him give our baby such a great blessing. They had a great moment together and I know that they will both treasure it for many many years.

I thought this pose was hilarious! Jared thinks it's far too unnatural, but it's kind of like those baby posters where they're playing poker, or driving cars and in this case posing for play girl. It's kind of funny. Don't worry, I'm not like Angela from "The Office" I will not be purchasing posters of babies playing the saxophone or anything like that. I just thought this was funny of Gavin.


4 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

That pose is hilarious! I can just imagine him in a swim suit, laying like that on the beach while he checks out the babes, "Hey, Babe! What you doin'?" (winks and waggles eyebrows)

Super cute!

Arien said...

does that shirt say "player since day one?"

katie said...

Amy he is so cute!

Mister said...

Cute boy! Hey sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. My boy had pink eye and the rest of us had the sniffles / coughs, so I thought it best to not afflict you with our germs.