Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas in Texas

So, Gavin can't travel during the holidays because it's too dangerous with rsv and all the other virus' going around and that leaves us in Texas for the holidays. I put up a tree and some other decorations around the house to try and bring the Christmas spirit into our home. My sister, Melissa sent Gavin a cute Santa outfit and I put the hat on him and tried to take some cute pictures. He's getting cuter and cuter if that's even possible.


Santa's cutest helper!


Our first tree (on loan, thanks Katy)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Gavin is soooo cute! And the tree is beautiful. I miss you!!!

Idaho Bushmans said...

Have a great holiday. Miss you. So cute, talk to you soon.

Arien said...

Merry Christmas....hope you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! I had no idea what you have been through. It's so good that he is doing so much better! I'm glad I found your blog. It will be fun to keep up with you and your cute family! Our blog is rustyanderica.blogspot.com. I'm going to add you to our friends list. :)