Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Doctor Doctor

Yay Daddy! That was all that was heard throughout the Dallas opera house during Jared's med school graduation. Every time one of the graduates would stand up, Gavin would stand on my lap and yell "YAY DADDY!" He was so happy to be there and actually did a good job at staying in our row of seats (thanks to my in-laws and lots of lollipops). It was a great day and I am so proud of Jared. Dental school, med school, now just three more years of residency, and we can go home. It's in the bag. Easier for me to say. I'm really so proud of Jared and all the work he does. He's such a great example of dedication and endurance. Way to go, baby! We love you.

4 comments:

Idaho Bushmans said...

Good Job Jared. Cute pictures.

Lindsey Walker said...

Cute picture, you look amazing!! (you gotta get me back in chape after baby comes :) Congrats on the graduation, it is a lot of hard work for both of you!!

Arien said...

Congrats!!!! WE know how it feels to miss everyone at home. Gavin is so cute!

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Congrats Jared! You're such a hard worker and you know it will pay off!